VALENTIA Exfoliating Scrub For Men





VALENTIA Exfoliating Scrub For Men 

This time I got Something For my Lovely Hubby to Review ;)
So this will be actually FUN! 
So far .. i can say sith much again


        * the Package is absolutely amazing and glamorous 
  * Scent is as expected again really nice and fresh 
      * The Scrub color is grey-ish with little black beads

Oh I see Hubby will have to Try it ASAP and I will 
take some glam Pics :D :D .... LOL

I just really love the Fact that Valentia actually have 
Face Products for men as well ! My husband for an example , takes 
a lot of care of his skin and is always excited when I show him
Some new Products ;) 
so Thank you so much Valentia <3 








Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

My New "Mood Socks "

Fitnate 4 in 1 Immersion Hand Blender Stick

GRWM: Warm Fall eyes & trying my new Lipsticks