My Review on the Citrus clear Skinrepair Organic Moisturizer

                                                         Citrus Clear 
                              Organic Moisturizer



Before I get to the Cream I want to tell you about the Scent.
It's a mix between Citrus and in my opinion somewhat like Almonds or maybe Vanilla??
Well I actually really like it a lot! 

The cream itself is really smooth , the consistency is very creamy but also soaks fast into your skin , without leaving a oily or greasy film on your skin. 

My skin felt absolutely hydrated after applying it. I am really positive impressed :)

Here are some facts about this Moisturizer I copied from the Website : 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


The Skin Repair Moisturizer is a premium treatment that replenishes skin’s moisture, while infusing it with ingredients to reduce and avoid fine lines and wrinkles. It contains a high concentration of organic aloe vera, vitamin c and essential fatty acids. The natural antibacterial properties in the moisturizer fight skin discoloration, while keeping skin moisturized. The moisturizer is recommended for all skin types; this includes oily skin types because the formula does not clog pores. Continued use of the moisturizer leads to hydrated, fresh and soft looking skin. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway     Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will  be good for my readers.)





Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

My New "Mood Socks "

Fitnate 4 in 1 Immersion Hand Blender Stick

My Bellami Hair Extensions by Lilly Ghalichi