HOW TO KEEP YOURSELF MOTIVATED.. (My tips and how I Stay Motivated)


There are so many different stresses and struggles we face every single day that is hard for us to stay motivated. I find myself losing my mind and almost getting crazy, set and getting lost in a heap of stresses.Kids.. Husband..House..work.. and all the little things that add up on top of it. Now this doesn’t help one bit, it just adds up. It’s like a cycle which you, and I, need to break in order to keep motivated. On a daily basis I have so much going through my mind and so much I need to, and want to do, but it’s finding the right hours to do it. I wait a lot to find "the right time" to do it, but for some reason , there is never such thing as a RIGHT TIME!sometimes we just have to get ourselves up and even if we find us again, caught up , not in the right mood to do what we actually wanted to, but knowing that we should! Exactly that should be the right time to kick our own butt and motivate ourselves!
 Today I’m going to share with you how to keep yourself motivated with some hints and tips from me to you, so that you can achieve your goals and dreams…

I mean I’m not expert when it comes to de-stressing and self-motivation, but I can share some tips and maybe even this post will make you realise that you are not alone. Yes, we are all human, we all have our ups and downs and YES! we can get through this, get ourselves motivated and achieve what we want to achieve. Don’t allow yourself to stand in the way of your own dreams and ambitions.

HOW TO KEEP YOURSELF MOTIVATED

  1. First and foremost don’t let yourself get in the way of achieving what you want – don’t tell yourself you can’t. because Of course you can!
  2. Look back at what you’ve achieved – whether that be a small achievement or a large one that you’re proud of… Remind yourself what you’re capable of.
  3. Take charge – don’t let anybody overrule you, and don’t put yourself down.
  4. Music; listen to the radio, Spotify or your favourite album…whatever music you’re into, put that on! I find music is one of the best ways I motivate myself and keep myself motivated.(Michael Jackson is my biggest Inspiration and his music just makes me think and feel better)
  5. Think ahead. If you’ve hit the wall with your work think to the future…think about the  prospects you’ll receive once your work is done. Don’t ruin your future because you can’t be bothered at this moment in time, or you’re to worried about what people are doing . Other People can wait, but a deadline won’t  (they come around sooo quick…trust me!).
  6. Think about why you’re doing this. If you’re out of any inspiration think about why you started it, write about why or read similar articles,blogs,ect for inspiration and ideas.watch videos, talk to people, get out the house.. there are so many inspirations out there
  7. Take a step back. If you’re stressing about anything you’re working on, give yourself a break – maybe do something else, get some fresh air? Then come back to it. Everything will seem so much clearer.
  8. Think positively. There are so many quotes, funny memes and even motivational arcticles, books , movies out there. Read one! just take your head off for a while!You never know that might spur you on too. Also, don’t spend time with people who are negative…spend time with people you love and enjoy being around. Those who are negative will only bring you down further and encourage you to be de-motivated.
  9. Make a plan. Plan what you want to do for the day that morning, or even plan your week. Maybe not have a really tight schedule as this may add to stresses, but maybe set out at least 3 things you want to achieve each day.little things like cooking a special meal, or running a special route for workout. something simple that makes you feel great!
  10. Last but certainly not least; learn from your mistakes. Mistakes aren’t always a bad thing, remember that we are all human, we all make mistakes, but the best people learn from their mistakes and alter their behaviour.

How do you keep yourself motivated?
Feel free to comment and share your tips 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

My New "Mood Socks "

Fitnate 4 in 1 Immersion Hand Blender Stick

My Bellami Hair Extensions by Lilly Ghalichi