I am Finally Back !! Models & Makeovers

I am Finally Back !! Models & Makeovers


As you all could notice, i have been pretty MIA lately, Sorry for that! I have Pretty busy , not only did i have Visit from my Mother the last few Month, what i really enjoyed , but also my Sons Grandparents were here for a few Weeks , visiting from Germany! It was really nice seeing them after a Year tho. 

I also had a lot to do, and Today i finally found the time to write and upload some of the Pictures to tell you about it ♥ As you all know i am a Freelance MUA , and this i just what i love ! And to top this Amazing ….Let me say Passion of mine, My husband is , besides Being a US Soldier, a Amazing Photographer ! 
Well , A plus B = a lot of Beautiful Models to get Pretty ♥♥ LOL 

But not only My Husband , also his Friend(s) who are also great Photographs , hit me up to get their Beautiful Models Ready and Set for their Photoshootings , and i really enjoy it each and every time! It’s always a new little challenge for me , since you never know , how they look, what they want or how the Photoshooting is going to be! 

But enough now.. let’s get to the Pictures and the Girls♥♥ 




1.SHOOTING: 
MODELS: ANGIE ERICKSON & BRITTANY MONIQUE




































This Shooting was A Car Rim Photo Challenge My Husband and these two Beauties were Participating in. It was really a lot of Fun getting their Hair and Makeup Done


                             2. SHOOTING 
                             MODEL : SULU EDGE



                                     





Miss Sulu Edge… I Love Her… Not only is she just a Beauty, but she is also such a sweetheart! We had so much fun together and were laughing a lot! This Shooting was for The EL PASO SUN CITY BIKER MAGAZING, and it was such a Pleasure to have My work on her Be featured in a Magazine!  ♥♥



3. SHOOTING


And Then Last weeks Highlight was Defenitely something i never have done or better said , was a really great experience for me to have been a part of that Shooting Makeover!
BODYTAPING!!MODELS:CLAUDIA AMAYA & JUSTINE T. BYRD






Even tho the Pictures are not Completely Edited Yet ,  just want to give you guys a Quick Sneak Peek into what they Look like ♥♥

That was a really great and Fun Makeover, the girls were also really fun to work with even tho i felt pretty bad for them , when they had to take off the Tape afterward … OOUCH !!!!!
Well  guys,  i hpe you all have a great Weekend, and let me know, which of the Pictures you liked Best!! Dont Forget to leave me some likes and Commets♥♥
Photographer Credits:
Surpreme Photography 
GIO-X Photography      
Ricky Jimenez Carrasco
Love Lodilly ♥♥

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

My New "Mood Socks "

Fitnate 4 in 1 Immersion Hand Blender Stick

GRWM: Warm Fall eyes & trying my new Lipsticks