How i Clip In my Hair Extensions





Hey Loves



Since i have been asked a Lot on Facebook and Instagram what Extensions I Use and also how i put them in, i decided to do this Video and Show You my Method ( what i am sure is not much Different Than others) ! I Really Love my Extensions, both of them are absolutely Worth the Money ,They are SUPER thick and luscious , and haven't change since i got them!



Also i want to Share the Links where i Bought my Extensions From, so if you are Interested you can get them! I Know they are pretty Expensive, but as i already said in my Video , Totally worth it!



*Luxury For Princess - Princess Glamorous 260g  -219.95 $

http://luxuryforprincess.com/en/13-princess-glamorous-260g



*Bellami -Lilly Hair 260g -299.99 $

http://www.bellamihair.com/collections/lilly-hair-260g-20inch-clip-in-hair-extensions

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

My New "Mood Socks "

Fitnate 4 in 1 Immersion Hand Blender Stick

My Bellami Hair Extensions by Lilly Ghalichi