Michael Todd Soniclear Petite Review

If you follow me on my Instagram or Facebook , you could see that i just tried the SONICLEAR PETITE Face cleansing Brush by MICHAEL TODD!



Before i start to tell you all about how i think about it,  ↓↓ Down below is My You Tube Review for all who also are curious to actually see this amazing Brush in action! But you will have to forward to the last 3/4 minutes to see the Demo and Skip the whole talking 😝



OK LET"S GET IT STARTED!!

This is the Brush


It comes
* With a 3 year Warranty
* a Charging Stand (very convenient ) 
*a Face Cleansing Brush (replacable best every 6 month) 
*a USB Magnetic Charger (the Pink Round Button on the Picture) 
* a Brush Cap with Wholes ( so that the Brush can Breath and Dry) 
* and of course a Instruction Booklet 

So that is all that comes in the Box , first thing i did when i unpacked it was putting the Charging Cable and the Stand together , since it's recommendable to Charge the SONICLEAR PETITE Full before you Use it! 

I did that , and of course I Tried it 😉
I Took off all my Makeup before and moist my Face and the Brush , As a Cleanser i used my Regular Daily Face wash ( Vitamin C Brightening Cleanser ) and used One Pump directly on to the Brush. I started with the Lowest Speed. 

Th best part is that The Brush will TELL you , by beeping,  every time you need to change the Face Area! That is SOO amazing! so you won't have to worry about over Cleaning, or cleaning less of an area than another. 
HOW AMAZING IS THAT?? 
Just follow The Beep and change the Face Areas Every time the Brush Beeps 👏🏼  
 After about Two or Three Minutes i was done, I washed off my Face with Warm water , 
rinsed the Brush and put it back in the Stand , put back the Cap on and thats it! 

MY FACE FELT AMAAAZING!!! So CLEAN !! 
💕 Not Only Could i feel it , But also Touch it!! 💕

My Opinion : RUUUUUUN AND GETT ITT!!! 🤣 
 Yes you really need one ! I could not image my Skincare Routine 
without it Anymore! 
Sounds Dramatic HUH?? But yes ! Thats actually True! 

If You want to Check it Out Go to #soniclear 


🎀  You can also get a lot more Informations there , and pick from so many Colors and Designs  🎀













Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

My New "Mood Socks "

Fitnate 4 in 1 Immersion Hand Blender Stick

In Love with My New Mascheri Life Iphone Case